Get to know the first wonder of Colombia, the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá and the birthplace of the Legend of “El Dorado, the Sacred Lagoon of Guatavitá” in this full-day tour from Bogotá. Explore the beauty of this unique Cathedral with a bilingual guide, enjoy a two-hour nature walk to the Guatavitá lagoon, where the local guide explains the legend of El Dorado. visit of the town of Guatavitá and observation of the reservoir of Tominé. In the middle of the tour enjoy a typical lunch from the region with meat or vegetarian options. After the tour, you will be dropped back off at your hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
[vc_btn title=”FROM $120 USD – BOOK NOW” style=”outline” shape=”square” color=”black” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.partner.viator.com%2Fen%2F19087%2Ftours%2FBogotá%2FFull-Day-Tour-to-the-Salt-Cathedral-of-Zipaquira-and-the-Lagoon-of-Guatavita%2Fd4560-23817P9||target:%20_blank|”]